Blood Worms Canned Food – Tropical Fish
By Zoo Med
Blood worms canned food – tropical fish is a great food packed with protein. This “Can O Bloodworms” fish food is cooked right in the can to lock in the nutrients and moisture. It is excellent for all aquarium fish and invertebrates like Angelfish, loaches, catfish, bettas, etc.
Blood Worms Canned Food – Tropical Fish is also a great food source for getting fish into their breeding condition.
- Canned food
- Tropical fish
- by Zoo Med
- Packed with protein
- Fresh blood worms are cooked in the can to lock in nutrients
- Excellent for all aquarium fish and invertebrates
- Betta, Angelfish, Discus, Catfish, loaches and more
- 3.2oz (91g)
- Not for African Cichlids
- Feed daily or more often as needed.
- Adjust the amount given based on the number of fish being fed and how much can be eaten in a 5 minute period.
- Promptly remove any uneaten food.
- NOT for African Cichlids.
- Refrigerate after opening and use within one week or freeze.
- Crude Protein min. 33%
- Crude Fat min. 7%
- Crude Fiber max. 5%
- Moisture 90%