Bug Bites – Insect Based Fish Food
When fish are in their natural environment, they have insect-based eating habits. This food is made to copy the natural eating habits of fish.
Because the black soldier fly is hunted for its great nutritional content, Nutrafin made it the #1 ingredient in all Bug Bites formulas.
This food is easily digested and contains a high quality salmon protein.
It is rich in Omega-3 and Omega-6 for healthy skin, scales, fins and a more colorful appearance.
A Celestial Eye Goldfish – Carassius auratus auratus would love to eat this nutritional, organic food.
What Is In Bug Bites – Insect Based Fish Food
How Is It Made:
Black Soldier Fly larvae are grown under controlled conditions as they feed off of uneaten fruits and vegetables. The larvae are then dried and mixed with amino, minerals and high quality salmon protein rich in omega-3 and omega-6.
- Amino acids and minerals that fish need are mixed into every formula
- Fish get complete balanced diet
- Food ingredients are locally harvested by the manufacturer
- Food is made in small batches to ensure full control and quality assurance
- Ingredients are close to facility allowing for maximum freshness
- Ingredients are used at their best nutritional value
Bug Bites™ Product Line Includes:
There are 4 different Bug Bites Formulas and comes in granules, pellet and stick form.
- Tropical Fish Formula Insect Rich Salmon Diet – Granules only
- Cichlid Formula High Protein Diet – Granules/Pellets
- Goldfish Formula Insect Rich Diet – Granules/Pellets
- Bottom Feeder/Pleco Formula Crumble Proof Blend – Granules/Sticks
**See table below for more sizing information**